[OpenAFS-port-freebsd] no rule to make target param.i386_fsbd_50.h

Jason C. Wells jcw@highperformance.net
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 19:34:41 -0700 (PDT)

I get the error:

no rule to make target param.i386_fsbd_50.h needed by
`***./include/afs/param.h

when building OpenAFS snap 08-21 on FreeBSD 5.1-RELEASE.

I have only the kernel sources installed on this box as it is tight on
space.

I ran regen.sh before running configure --with-afs-sysname=i386_fbsd_50.
The instructions are pretty simple so I can't imagine that I missed
anything.  I am using gmake.

Any ideas?

For those few of you who have followed my messages, I gave up on running
OpenAFS on FreeBSD 4.X in order to go with the developer flow.

Thanks,
Jason C. Wells