[OpenAFS-port-freebsd] Is this still an ongoing project?

Jason C. Wells jcw@highperformance.net
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 09:20:25 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 7 Mar 2004, Jim Rees wrote:

> The server builds and should just work.  If not, please file a bug report.
>
> I just got back to the client last week, and will probably commit code next
> week that will work on 5.2.  This may break 4.x, but I intend to fix any
> such breakage soon after.  We should end up with a more stable 4.x client
> too.

And the crowd goes WILD.   Yeeeaaaahhhh!

Allow me to explain my enthusiasm.  In my network closet, there is one
lone Redhat box.  The song goes like this:

Three of these things belong together.
Three of these things are just the same.
ONE of these things is not like the other...

As soon as the FreeBSD client goes to primetime Redhat is out of here!

The above message is sponsored by FreeBSD AFS users offering moral
support to Jim Rees.

Later,
Jason