[OpenAFS-port-freebsd] FreeBSD Port Interest

Jason C. Wells jcw@highperformance.net
Sun, 06 Jan 2008 20:09:41 -0800

A couple people have contacted me directly via addresses I presumed they
got from email archives.  Maybe, just maybe there is enough interest by
qualified people to get some work done.  I can't remember the other
fellows name.  I think it was Guernot something.  Unfortunately I
deleted his messages so I cannot help.

Please take your communications to the public forums.  It well help
generate interest in a FreeBSD port of OpenAFS.  I hope this person is
listening on these lists so I can put him in touch with Matt.

Thanks,
Jason C. Wells