[OpenAFS-port-freebsd] Changes <netinet/in_var.h> and Copilation Error.

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk@MIT.EDU
Sun, 27 Nov 2011 14:38:35 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 11 Nov 2011, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:

> I agree with your assessment.  This OpenAFS code is common to multiple OSes,
> so I'm not immediately sure of the best fix, but I will put a fix in my next
> update to net/openafs, which I expect will be before 9.0-release.

Hi Alexandr,

Sorry for the delay, but this is now patched in the FreeBSD Ports
Collection.
(There's a separate issue that prevents compilation on 10-current at the
moment, which I will be dealing with separately.)

-Ben