[OpenAFS-port-netbsd] Initial work on NetBSD client support

ober ober@linbsd.org
Mon, 10 Jul 2006 20:28:52 -0500 (CDT)

Hi folks,
 	I have been working on and off on a working openafs client for
NetBSD. I know some folks have arla working, but my goal is to get NetBSD
up the level that OpenBSD is.

Having worked on the OpenBSD port for OpenAFS I am very happy with the
work that Jim Rees has put into making that platform work.
Most my work so far for NetBSD has been just copying the existing code
from OpenBSD and updating as needed.
Right now I am working on the osi_vnodeops.c.

Just wanted to see if anyone else is interested in assisting as the amount
of time I have to dedicate to this varies from day to day.

I can provide a diff for openafs-1.4.1 for anyone interested.

-Ober