[Port-solaris] Re: Kernel panic after a few minutes

Andrew Deason adeason@sinenomine.net
Thu, 3 Nov 2011 15:39:07 -0500

On Tue, 25 Oct 2011 08:10:20 +0200
Sebastian Hanigk <shanigk@fs.tum.de> wrote:

> > We probably don't need any more information; that stuff I was asking
> > for was just trying to see how the -settime functionality was turned
> > on, since I thought you hadn't configured it. The rest is probably
> > easy.

For the record, this panic is fixed in gerrit 5788; thanks for letting
us know.

> Thank you for your help. If there is a lack of Solaris 10 integration
> of OpenAFS, I could try and provide a more sensible set of SMF scripts
> and possibly a pkg installation package for the binary distribution.

This would be very welcomed. If you would like to submit something like
this, <http://wiki.openafs.org/AFSLore/GitDevelopers/> has some
information on contributing changes to the OpenAFS tree.

But, if you don't want to bother with that, we're also happy to commit
changes for you, if you just point us at some packaging that works.

--
Andrew Deason
adeason@sinenomine.net