[Port-solaris] does AFS put an entry into /etc/dfs/fstypes on Solaris ?

Frank Batschulat (private) frank.batschulat@drusus.de
Wed, 26 Sep 2012 22:13:35 +0200

Hey Derrik, I couldn't get anything reasonable out of our NFS crowd
as to what level of interface that consitutes and how to possible deal with it
for 3rd parties. as soon as I get any news on that I'll let you folks now about it.