[Port-solaris] RE: [OpenAFS] mkdir() performance on AFS client

Robert Milkowski rmilkowski@task.gda.pl
Thu, 23 Jan 2014 11:57:09 -0000

I'm actually not convinced this throttling mechanism is needed (I know it
can be disabled, and perhaps this should be default or the threshold should
be set to a much higher value by default) - AFAIK NFS, CIFS, ... do not have
an equivalent and yet they work fine.

Best regards,
 Robert Milkowski