[AFS3-std] Re: Review/Comments Extended Callback Information Draft

Matt W. Benjamin matt@linuxbox.com
Thu, 8 Oct 2009 12:51:53 -0400 (EDT)

Yes, there are RPC refresh dependencies.  I don't believe any is a blocker for consensus, however, as evidenced by the request from the hackathon to proceed.

Matt