[AFS3-std] Re: Review/Comments Extended Callback Information Draft

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz@cmu.edu
Thu, 08 Oct 2009 14:45:24 -0400

--On Thursday, October 08, 2009 12:51:53 PM -0400 "Matt W. Benjamin"
<matt@linuxbox.com> wrote:

> Yes, there are RPC refresh dependencies.  I don't believe any is a
> blocker for consensus, however, as evidenced by the request from the
> hackathon to proceed.

It's not a blocker for "we think this is a good idea".
However, to publish a specification, we must reach rough consensus on that
specification, including all of the details.  We can't leave things to be
"filled in later"; once we approve a document, there is no later.

-- Jeff