[AFS3-std] Re: Review/Comments Extended Callback Information Draft

Matt W. Benjamin matt@linuxbox.com
Thu, 8 Oct 2009 14:57:40 -0400 (EDT)

The expectation is that RPC refresh will affect XCB exactly as it affects other eligible protocol elements.  The use of afs_uint64 values for timestamps in XCB, for example, will be defined to be conformant with the time representation specified for RPC refresh.