[OpenAFS-devel] How can I use rsh to connect with AFS

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 09:36:45 -0600

I strongly suggest against using that inetd or any of the sortof-afsized rsh
tools that come with afs. You're much better off installing kerberos.

-- Nathan

http://www.cs.rose-hulman.edu/docs/afs-doc/html/AdminGd/auagd007.htm#HDRWQ78
and
http://www.cs.rose-hulman.edu/docs/afs-doc/html/AdminRef/auarf179.htm#HDRINE