[OpenAFS] Unacceptable 1.0.4a?

Shyh-Wei Luan luan@almaden.ibm.com
Sun, 1 Jul 2001 01:25:27 -0700

We are not convinced that we really need NetBUI.  We can turn it off af=
ter
the installation without affecting the AFS client.   We are looking int=
o if
we can get rid of the need of NetBUI installation.  Looks like installi=
ng
NetBUI is adding some configuration information or software that the AF=
client is using.   Any suggestion as to what to check for is welcome.

Where are you failing using the W2k client now and what error message d=
you see?

Shyh-Wei Luan

"Christopher T. Day" <CTDay@lbl.gov>@openafs.org on 06/28/2001 08:50:57=
 AM