[OpenAFS] OpenAFS BoF at LISA '11

Brian Sebby sebby@anl.gov
Wed, 30 Nov 2011 11:39:28 -0600

Since it doesn't appear that there will be any formal OpenAFS talks or
panels at LISA this year, I've scheduled a BoF for anyone who will be there
and would like to talk about AFS.  Last year we had a number of people show
up who were interested in taking a look at AFS, so hopefully it could bring
more people into the community.

It's on Monday, December 5 from 7-8pm in the Constitution B room.

http://www.usenix.org/events/lisa11/bofs.html#openafs

I'll definitely be talking about the new IFS Windows client, 1.6.0, and the
Workshop at least.  Any other topics I should make sure to bring up?

Brian

--
Brian Sebby  (sebby@anl.gov)  |  Infrastructure and Operation Services
Phone: +1 630.252.9935        |  Computing and Information Systems