[AFS3-std] Second Draft of Standardisation Document

Simon Wilkinson simon@sxw.org.uk
Wed, 27 Aug 2008 15:39:44 +0100

On 26 Aug 2008, at 23:16, Buhrmaster, Gary wrote:
> There is no specific remedy for a tie in voting results
> (it *could* happen - arm wrestling anyone?)

So, what would a suitable remedy for this be?

Rerunning the election, in whatever form, is likely to be time
consuming, and probably result in a vanishingly small turnout the
second time round. Should we just give the outgoing chair a casting
vote?

> The authors address is actually on page 11, not 10 (pedantic).

I'll see what I can do to xml2rfc to fix this.

S.