[AFS3-std] Last call: DNS SRV Resource Records for AFS

Russ Allbery rra@stanford.edu
Thu, 03 Dec 2009 17:37:45 -0800

This is a last call for any further feedback, corrections, or comments on
draft-allbery-afs-srv-records-01 before I ask about advancing it as an RFC
independent submission.  The current text is available at:

    http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-allbery-afs-srv-records

Please send any further comments before December 14th.  If I have not
heard anything by that point that seems to question consensus on this
document, I will approach the Application Area ADs and ask their opinion
about whether to proceed as an independent submission as an informational
RFC or whether they feel this should be standards track for any reason.
(I suspect that informational is correct since AFS is not an IETF
protocol, but I want to ask just in case.)