[AFS3-std] Last call: DNS SRV Resource Records for AFS

Tom Keiser tkeiser@sinenomine.net
Fri, 4 Dec 2009 10:11:02 -0500

Hi Russ,

I'm happy with the draft in its current form.  I do have a few very
minor typographic nits:

1) section 4: I think the "not" should be capitalized in, "They MUST
not remove leading components to search for more general DNS SRV RRs."

2) section 5: It's probably quite obvious, despite being implicit, but
I'd feel better if the bullet point, "The server provides these
services over UDP" explicitly stated "Rx over UDP".

3) section 5: "<tt> is its TTL" should read "<ttl> is its TTL"

-Tom