[AFS3-std] RxOSD claim on 2 structure members

Fri, 12 Jun 2009 22:27:56 -0400

I do not really understand the benefit of this model given the
standardization process that we have.  Any organization that wants to
register a private RPC is free to do so.  If you have something that you
want to develop in house, register the RPCs that you are using, define
the structures that you want and go about your business.

Jeffrey Altman