[AFS3-std] Re: RxOSD claim on 2 structure members

Simon Wilkinson simon@sxw.org.uk
Mon, 15 Jun 2009 17:32:19 +0100

On 15 Jun 2009, at 17:04, Jeffrey Altman wrote:

> Although I believe it would be helpful if the afs3 registrars would
> setup an RT queue for the submissions to be sent to.
> In the meantime, how about tagging the subject line with [RPC Request]
> so that they are easy to find.

My intention (sorry if that wasn't clear from my post), was that
following the initial submissions, I'd take on the task of collating
them into a single document. I'm quite happy to trawl the archives of
this list to do so, and so I don't believe that an RT queue is
necessary. I think also that discussion following each submission is
likely to be helpful, and so would much prefer that things came here,
rather than disappearing into RT.

Cheers,

Simon.