[AFS3-std] Re: RxOSD claim on 2 structure members

Simon Wilkinson simon@sxw.org.uk
Mon, 15 Jun 2009 17:35:28 +0100

On 15 Jun 2009, at 17:04, Jeffrey Altman wrote:

> It does not hurt to know what people are looking for.   A
> A requirement should specify:
>
>   1. the affected package
>   2. type and description of required value
>   3. how it will be used
>   4. a list of affected RPCs

As per my original suggestion, I also believe that a requirement
should specify the behaviour of the modified RPC in the event that the
backend code changes required to support it have not yet been
implemented. Given we're potentially batching up a lot of RPC changes
into single revisions, I think this is going to be important.

S.