[AFS3-std] chairs?

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster@gmail.com
Fri, 12 Nov 2010 20:14:39 +0000

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 04:09, Derrick Brashear <shadow@gmail.com> wrote:
> Have we declared the election done yet? I understand the desire to do
> it 'right' the first time, but there comes a point at which we need to
> move on, and while I don't know when it was, it was.

Yes, it was.  And my understanding is that there was
a two out of two reporting vote counters agreement
on the new chairs.  Unless one of those with a
lower vote count wants to object, let us declare
the results official, before it is time to vote all
over again(*)

Gary

(*) If we have to do it all over again, should we
    consider requesting Jimmy Carter as a neutral
    observer?