[AFS3-std] Call for consensus on the election of the co-chairs

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz@cmu.edu
Fri, 12 Nov 2010 17:11:40 -0500

--On Friday, November 12, 2010 04:00:07 PM -0600 "Douglas E. Engert"
<deengert@anl.gov> wrote:

> I move, that without objection from the two vote counters who should
> have the final say in the mater, that we have a 1 week call for
> consensus starting now, that the election results are adopted.

Fine.  I'll be happy to offer an opinion as to what the community consensus
appears to be in this particular matter.  I haven't spoken to Thomas, but
I'm sure he'll also be willing to serve in that role.

In making my determination, I'll take into account the present discussion,
plus any comments received at least through Friday, Nov 19, at 2359Z.

-- Jeff