[AFS3-std] Election Procedure for AFS-3 Working Group Chairs

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Mon, 01 Aug 2011 15:47:47 -0500

http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-wilkinson-afs3-standardisation-00.txt

Says its time for an election, typically with nominations starting
August 1, for 14 days, voting for 14 days, and 7 days to count with
the new chair starting on October 1.

It is my position that is up for election, as I have the one year
term. Hartmut Reuter is the other co-chair with the 2 year term.

Please read section 2.2.2 as to who can be nominated, and who can vote.

(We will need a list of eligible voters, from the mailman-owner
for our list. Once we get that we can start the nomination process,
and keep within the guidelines and have a chair by October 1.)

--

  Douglas E. Engert  <DEEngert@anl.gov>
  Argonne National Laboratory