[AFS3-std] Call for nomination for the position of AFS3-standardization co-chair

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz@cmu.edu
Wed, 10 Aug 2011 08:58:17 -0400

On Wed, 2011-08-10 at 07:48 -0500, Douglas E. Engert wrote:
> Let me restate this again, we have received only one nomination,
> so I have also nominated 2 people. We are waiting for these 3
> people to respond that they would be willing to run.

Per 2.2.2, nominations are supposed to be sent to this mailing list, and
each nomination should be made and seconded by eligible voters.  I don't
see that any nominations have gone to the list so far.  It would be good
if those who have already made nominations would copy them to the list;
otherwise it will be hard to get a second. :-)

-- Jeff