[AFS3-std] Call for nomination for the position of AFS3-standardization co-chair

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Wed, 10 Aug 2011 08:08:24 -0500

On 8/10/2011 7:58 AM, Jeffrey Hutzelman wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-08-10 at 07:48 -0500, Douglas E. Engert wrote:
>> Let me restate this again, we have received only one nomination,
>> so I have also nominated 2 people. We are waiting for these 3
>> people to respond that they would be willing to run.
>
> Per 2.2.2, nominations are supposed to be sent to this mailing list, and
> each nomination should be made and seconded by eligible voters.  I don't
> see that any nominations have gone to the list so far.  It would be good
> if those who have already made nominations would copy them to the list;
> otherwise it will be hard to get a second. :-)

Good point. So far no one has indicated that they are "Any consenting individual"
so I have not put their name out. The other note sent to the vote takers,
gave a name, and I am waiting for a reply as to weither that individual
is willing.

--

  Douglas E. Engert  <DEEngert@anl.gov>
  Argonne National Laboratory