Fwd: [AFS3-std] Voting for the position of AFS3-standardization co-chair

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Mon, 29 Aug 2011 08:24:53 -0500

This is a reminder, your votes must be in by the end of Thursday 9/1.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [AFS3-std] Voting for the position of  AFS3-standardization co-chair
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 09:18:24 -0500
From: Douglas E. Engert <deengert@anl.gov>
To: afs3-standardization@openafs.org <afs3-standardization@openafs.org>
CC: Hartmut Reuter <reuter@rzg.mpg.de>,	"Douglas E. Engert" <deengert@anl.gov>

http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-wilkinson-afs3-standardisation-00.txt

defines our election procedures to elect a co-chair for a 2 year term
starting October 1. In the option of the co-chairs we have two candidates:

Jeffrey Hutzelman
Mike Meffie

Jeff was nominated by Doug Engert and seconded by Matt W. Benjamin.
Mike was nominated by Andrew Deason and seconded by Matt Benjamin.

I am revising the schedule so voting starts today, and and
on September 1.

Schedule:
   Nominations open            8/2 - 8/16
   Announcement of nominations 8/18         * revised
   Voting                      8-18 - 9/1   * revised
   Election results            9/7

Please read section 2.2.2 as to who can vote.

Send votes to Hartmut and myself as the vote takers, *NOT* to the list.
Please use the subject of this email for voting, you can
reply to it, but *NOT* to the full list.

--

  Douglas E. Engert  <DEEngert@anl.gov>
  Argonne National Laboratory