[AFS3-std] Re: Encoding IPvN addresses

Matt W. Benjamin matt@linuxbox.com
Thu, 10 Feb 2011 22:53:34 -0500 (EST)

yes.  at this point, an rpc-l primitive and corresponding rxgen support seem like something we would need to enable manageable and consistent elaboration of different union types, if I at all understand the issues.  I'm happy to make xcb conformant with this, for example.  I am not interested in seeing this wheel invented several times.

Matt