[AFS3-std] Referencing the AFS-3 Programmer's Reference

Derrick Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Wed, 23 Feb 2011 20:51:26 +0100

in the process of researching the talk I just gave I was reminded of additio=
nal documentation. I will see what I can do in the next 24 hours to get it a=
 permanent home=20

Derrick