[AFS3-std] Re: New version of the 64-bit time I-D (-02)

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Fri, 15 Jul 2011 13:03:32 -0500

On 7/15/2011 11:27 AM, Andrew Deason wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 12:36:20 -0500
> Andrew Deason<adeason@sinenomine.net>  wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 31 May 2011 14:39:47 -0500
>> Andrew Deason<adeason@sinenomine.net>  wrote:
>>
>>> draft-deason-afs3-type-time-02 has been posted and is available at
>>>
>>> <http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deason-afs3-type-time/>
>>
>> Second call for review; any comments welcomed.
>
> Last call for review. After this, I believe a chair makes a call for
> consensus?

Yes.

> Or do I need to formally "propose" a call for consensus and a
> chair carries it out?

I will take this e-mail as you think it is ready.

> (Do I need to "do" anything here, assuming no
> further comments or substantive changes in the doc?)

Not yet. If we all agree on it, then we need to get it to the
IETF RFC editor. We may have to change some of the boiler plate
based on the RFC Editor's comments.

--

  Douglas E. Engert  <DEEngert@anl.gov>
  Argonne National Laboratory