[AFS3-std] Status of AFS3 documents and reviews for the RFC Editor

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Fri, 15 Jul 2011 15:00:41 -0500

On 7/15/2011 2:49 PM, Steven Jenkins wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 2:36 PM, Douglas E. Engert<deengert@anl.gov>  wrote:
>>
>> The status of our -afs3- drafts can ge tracked by using:
>>
>> http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/search/
>> and entering -afs3- (check the expired box too)

>> Then a number of expired drafts:
>> http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tkeiser-afs3-volser-tlv/
>
> My apologies, as I dropped the ball on the volser-tlv draft.  What
> needs to be done to restart that?  (a pointer to Fine Documentation
> works for me).

Many of our drafts have expired. Its not so much as you dropped the ball,
as it is to get the group to consider the document and get a new draft
submitted with changes.

We have been trying to get the IETF to accept these AFS3 documents
as independent submissions from a group, and we have got the Editor to
accept the first, but the Editor is waiting on our reviewers, we probably
don't want to submit any additional documents to the Editor till we get the
first one further along.

Once we get the first draft further along, we can then prioritize
the list and get the group reviewing the documents again.

If you have gotten feed back on this, and have changes, you can edit
the draft and submit a new version.

--

  Douglas E. Engert  <DEEngert@anl.gov>
  Argonne National Laboratory