[AFS3-std] A call for consensus on draft-deason-afs3-type-time-02

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Fri, 29 Jul 2011 08:29:30 -0500

Based on all the discussions of the last few days, there are enough
questions and concern that in the option of this chair, there is no
consensus for draft-deason-afs3-type-time-02.

We will need to continue the discussions, and make changes in the
next draft.

--

  Douglas E. Engert  <DEEngert@anl.gov>
  Argonne National Laboratory