[AFS3-std] Re: [rfc-ise] AFS3 Standardization and Independent Submissions

Andrew Deason adeason@sinenomine.net
Tue, 3 May 2011 14:19:06 -0500

On Tue, 03 May 2011 10:26:56 -0500
"Douglas E. Engert" <deengert@anl.gov> wrote:

> Nevil Browmlee has responded to our query about getting
> our AFS3 documents published. I have responded with the note below,
> but want input from the group:
>
>   Is the paragraph below OK?

Looks fine to me.

>   Who could we get as independent reviewers of the documents?

I think I am missing something here. Does the phrase "independent
reviewer" mean something specific and special in the IETF independent
submissions process? I thought having independent reviewers looking over
the doc is what we've _been_ doing for the past few months.

--
Andrew Deason
adeason@sinenomine.net