[AFS3-std] Re: [rfc-ise] AFS3 Standardization and Independent Submissions

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Thu, 05 May 2011 11:00:44 -0500

Three names have now been sent to the ISE as possible reviewers.
(I cc'ed them on the note I sent to the ISE, also stating the
paragraph below also looks OK.

The ball is in the ISE's court.

--

  Douglas E. Engert  <DEEngert@anl.gov>