[AFS3-std] I-D status

Matt W. Benjamin matt@linuxbox.com
Wed, 9 Nov 2011 16:13:48 -0500 (EST)

------=_Part_129_1681572621.1320873228862

------=_Part_130_1306246627.1320873228862

Hi David,

Thanks very much for sending this.  I think it's helpful.

I actually believe that I owe an updated XCB draft, in addition to a new directory RPC draft (that is, the draft
will specify new RPCs such as FetchDirectory and LookupFid, following the consensus at the Pittsburgh hackathon earlier
in the year).

I will attempt to deliver the at least the first document next week, and the second thereafter.

Thanks,

Matt

--

Matt Benjamin