[AFS3-std] I-D status

Derrick Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Wed, 9 Nov 2011 22:24:15 -0500

I assume RPC refresh is going to come from me, however
http://gerrit.openafs.org/#change,4573
which we were using as a working point on what the resulting RPCs
would need to look like
still needs comments from more than just Simon.

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 4:13 PM, Matt W. Benjamin <matt@linuxbox.com> wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> Thanks very much for sending this. =A0I think it's helpful.
>
> I actually believe that I owe an updated XCB draft, in addition to a new =
directory RPC draft (that is, the draft
> will specify new RPCs such as FetchDirectory and LookupFid, following the=
 consensus at the Pittsburgh hackathon earlier
> in the year).
>
> I will attempt to deliver the at least the first document next week, and =
the second thereafter.

> Thanks,
>
> Matt
>
> ----- "David Boyes" <dboyes@sinenomine.net> wrote:
>
>> I've gone back through the archives, and the attached spreadsheet is
>> what I've come up with for documents that are still waiting on actions
>> from various people.
>>
>> Can we get an update, please?
>>
>> -- db
>
> --