[AFS3-std] New i-d draft-keiser-afs3-xdr-primitive-types-00

Tom Keiser tkeiser@sinenomine.net
Mon, 3 Oct 2011 12:34:27 -0400

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 3:01 PM, Tom Keiser <tkeiser@sinenomine.net> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This is a second call for review of
> draft-keiser-afs3-xdr-primitive-types-00.=A0 I'm interested in pushing th=
is
> document forward since it fills in some holes in the Edward Zayas Transar=
> document series (e.g., it documents the wire encoding of afsUUID).
>
> As we try to push documents through the independent submissions stream, I
> suspect that having formal specifications for our RPC-L primitives will m=
ake
> reviews go more smoothly...

This is a last call for review of
draft-keiser-afs3-xdr-primitive-types-00.  Given that many of you are
at the European AFS conference this week, I would wholly support an
extended last call period, should the chairs so wish.

Cheers,

-Tom