[AFS3-std] Re: XDR extensible union type

Matt W. Benjamin matt@linuxbox.com
Wed, 28 Sep 2011 11:29:50 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I think my intuition is that an implementation should stop when the implied length becomes absurd.  Your idea of a max leg length does seem helpful, since it lets us have a shared definition of what is unreasonable.

Thanks,

Matt

--

Matt Benjamin