[AFS3-std] Last Call: draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-02.txt

Thomas Kula kula@tproa.net
Tue, 7 Feb 2012 16:13:38 -0500

On Tue, Feb 07, 2012 at 12:50:12PM -0500, Jeffrey Hutzelman wrote:
> On Tue, 2012-01-10 at 11:24 -0500, Jeffrey Hutzelman wrote:
> > This note announces the start of a one-week last call within the AFS-3
> > Standardization Group on the following document:
> >
> > Title:           rxgk: GSSAPI based security class for RX
> > Filename:        draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-02.txt
>
> That was nearly a month ago, and there have been absolutely zero
> replies.  I can't tell whether that means everyone is happy with this
> version, or just that no one has read it.  It would be great to see some
> comments on this document, even if it's just "I've read this and it
> looks good".

One comment: in section 6, struct RXGK_ClientInfo defines
a `flags' member, but further on, on page 7 where the list of
what the ClientInfo fields are appears ("ClientInfo contains
the following server populated fields"), the entry for `flags'
is empty, and nothing else in the document explains what it
is.

Other than that, for what it's worth, I didn't notice anything
else out of place.

--
Thomas L. Kula | kula@tproa.net | http://kula.tproa.net/