[AFS3-std] Last Call: draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-02.txt

Russ Allbery rra@stanford.edu
Tue, 14 Feb 2012 13:58:05 -0800

Jeffrey Hutzelman <jhutz@cmu.edu> writes:
> On Tue, 2012-01-10 at 11:24 -0500, Jeffrey Hutzelman wrote:

>> This note announces the start of a one-week last call within the AFS-3
>> Standardization Group on the following document:
>>
>> Title:           rxgk: GSSAPI based security class for RX
>> Filename:        draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-02.txt

> That was nearly a month ago, and there have been absolutely zero
> replies.  I can't tell whether that means everyone is happy with this
> version, or just that no one has read it.  It would be great to see some
> comments on this document, even if it's just "I've read this and it
> looks good".

I've reviewed this document and it seems fine.  It's not nailed down as
tightly as I'd ideally like to see in a standard, but that's just because
of the dangling references to other things that we don't have standards
documents for, like Rx.  Given the context in which we're writing the
standards, it seems good to me.