[AFS3-std] Status?

Simon Wilkinson simon@sxw.org.uk
Thu, 22 Mar 2012 12:54:36 +0000

On 22 Mar 2012, at 02:54, Jeffrey Hutzelman wrote:

> On Wed, 2012-03-21 at 20:39 -0400, Jason Edgecombe wrote:
>> What are we blocked on, and what is required to move forward?
>=20
> 1) lame chairs to actually move a couple of things along:
>=20
>   - we had a last call on the rxgk document which I need to review;
>     there were a few comments but I'm not sure if any of them are
>     things that need an update.  simon?

Dave Botsch had a few comments on the draft language. I'm not sure if =
they require a respin at this point.

Tom Kula raised the issue of the unused "flags" field in the =
RXGK_ClientInfo structure. This needs to be removed from the structure, =
so I think this will require an update. Whether we have to Last Call =
again after that, I'm not sure?

Cheers,

Simon.