[AFS3-std] New Version Notification for draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-08.txt (fwd)

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk@MIT.EDU
Mon, 21 Oct 2013 19:09:34 -0400 (EDT)

I have redone the rxgk text on the GSS negotiation loop to refer to a
separate document which defines the loop structure.  There's still a
couple pages of description in section 6.2, but it's just things like how
GSS tokens and errors are communicated to the other peer, and required
flags on the security context.  Do people think this is an improvement?

I've sent the separate document on the GSS neogtiation loop to the kitten
WG for comments; that document is
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaduk-kitten-gss-loop-00

-Ben

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 16:03:41 -0700
From: internet-drafts@ietf.org
To: Simon Wilkinson <simon@sxw.org.uk>, Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk@mit.edu>
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-08.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-08.txt
has been successfully submitted by Simon Wilkinson and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk
Revision:	 08
Title:		 rxgk: GSSAPI based security class for RX
Creation date:	 2013-10-22
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 28
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-08
Diff:            http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-08

Abstract:
    rxgk is a security class for the RX RPC protocol.  It uses the GSSAPI
    framework to provide an authentication service that provides
    authentication, confidentiality and integrity protection for the rxgk
    security class.  This document provides a general description of rxgk
    and how to integrate it into generic RX applications.  Application
    specific behaviour will be described, as necessary, in future
    documents.

The IETF Secretariat