[AFS3-std] New Version Notification for draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-afs-06.txt (fwd)

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk@MIT.EDU
Fri, 11 Apr 2014 01:02:54 -0400 (EDT)

This removes SetCallBackKey and adds to the authenticator appdata, as
promised.  I don't think there remain any areas about which I feel
uncertain or uncomfortable.

-Ben

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 15:41:40 -0700
From: internet-drafts@ietf.org
To: Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk@mit.edu>, Simon Wilkinson <simon@sxw.org.uk>,
     Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk@mit.edu>, Simon Wilkinson <simon@sxw.org.uk>
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-afs-06.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-afs-06.txt
has been successfully submitted by Benjamin Kaduk and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-afs
Revision:	06
Title:		Integrating rxgk with AFS
Document date:	2014-04-11
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		21
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-afs-06
Diff:           http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-afs-06

Abstract:
    This document describes how the new GSSAPI-based rxgk security class
    for RX is integrated with the AFS application protocol.  It describes
    a number of extensions to the basic rxgk protocol, clarifies a number
    of implementation issues, and provides values for the application-
    specific elements of rxgk.

The IETF Secretariat