[AFS3-std] review period for draft-deason-afs3-type-time, draft-keiser-afs3-xdr-union, and draft-deason-afs3-getsizev2

Michael Meffie mmeffie@sinenomine.net
Fri, 14 Mar 2014 17:24:51 -0400

Hello All,

I have moved the following three documents to the active list on
http://afs3-stds.central.org/drafts.html.

    Base Types for Time in AFS-3
    draft-deason-afs3-type-time-03
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deason-afs3-type-time

    Extensible XDR Discriminated Union Primitive Type
    draft-keiser-afs3-xdr-union-04
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-keiser-afs3-xdr-union

    Adding a Flexible GetSize RPC Variant to the AFS-3 Volume Service
    draft-deason-afs3-getsizev2-03
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deason-afs3-getsizev2

I believe these documents have reached general consensus in the
past (but have been lower priority than the rxgk work).  I would like
to revive these drafts which I believe need a final review period
and a last call.

I am requesting a four week review period (since many people will be
traveling at the end of the month) to raise any objections or
concerns, and if none, start a one week last call for each document.
I would issue the last calls starting on April 11, 2014, to expire
on April 18, 2014.

Thank you,
Michael

--