[Foundation-discuss] Rewarding sponsors with acknowledgement in source/logos on website?

Dave Botsch botsch@cnf.cornell.edu
Fri, 27 Nov 2015 12:49:05 -0500

Good point. We'd probably need to technically get permission for that
exact use.

I highly doubt that IBM Legal would have an issue with it, though.