[Foundation-discuss] Rewarding sponsors with acknowledgement in source/logos on website?

Dave Botsch botsch@cnf.cornell.edu
Fri, 27 Nov 2015 17:38:12 -0500

While we will, of course, confirm things with a lawyer, first, from
everything I've been able to find in terms of case studies and guidance
from the IRS itself, we're ok.

Of course, if one ends up in court, then it comes down to the arguments
the lawyers make and the feelings of the judge.

--
David William Botsch