[OpenAFS-announce] OpenAFS 1.2.5 release available

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 01:54:04 -0400 (EDT)

OpenAFS 1.2.5 is now available for download from the openafs.org web
site and in the openafs.org AFS cell.

In addition to a gzipped tarfile of source, binary distributions are
available for AIX 4.3.3, Darwin 1.4, Digital Unix 4.0F, Tru64 5.0A, Irix
6.5, Solaris 2.6, Solaris 7, and Solaris 8 in a gzipped tar
format. We anticipate binary packages for other platforms becoming
available and will put them online and announce them as they become
available; However this release addresses urgent bugs in the IRIX and AIX
clients in addition to problems in all clients and we felt it prudent to
make an update available at soonest opportunity to address those concerns.

As always, the latest release can be found at:

	   http://www.openafs.org/release/latest.html

Thanks to
  Garry Zacheiss for the Digital Unix 4.0F, Darwin, and Solaris 2.6
    binaries, as well as forgoing a good bit of sleep as did I so
    this release could be made in a timely manner.

Derrick Brashear
for the OpenAFS Gatekeepers