[OpenAFS-announce] Re: [OpenAFS-devel] AFS Hackathon - October 27-28 at Google HQ, Mountain View, CA, USA

Jeffrey Altman openafs-info@openafs.org
Tue, 14 Oct 2008 18:38:08 -0400

Additional information regarding the upcoming AFS hackathon has
been posted to:
  http://www.dementia.org/twiki/bin/view/AFSLore/AFSHackathon-Google-2008

Proposals for projects to be worked on include:

1) whatever needs to be done to complete git transition
2) extended callbacks implementation merging/completion (to some
extent this relies on #5 below)
3) Rx connection clones architecture work
4) RxOSD integration
5) libosi integration
6) vldb manipulation tools

Jeffrey Altman