[OpenAFS-announce] Foundation Update 2

Roman Mitz openafs-info@openafs.org
Fri, 7 Dec 2012 21:27:33 +0000

Here we are having had another month gone by.  We have continued with our w=
eekly conference calls and collaboration, and have made some good progress.

Highlights include:

* Making headway on the Trademark issue with IBM

* Captured an overall view of the goals and tasks of the organization

* Progress in ascertaining continuing costs of operation for various areas =
and in narrowing down incorporation specifics

* Carefully watching our timeline for decisions in monitoring progress

Other discussion points are under way but have not yet lead to decisions; w=
e will include update on those when decisions have been finalized.

Respectfully,

Margarete, Roman, Derrick, Thomas and Todd=