OpenAFS CVS Commit: openafs/src/config by jaltman
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 10:07:27 EDT
Update of /cvs/openafs/src/config
In directory GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG:/home/jaltman/openafs/cvs-1-4/src/config
* smb_ReceiveCoreRename() was factored to produce smb_Rename()
which is used by both the original function and the new
smb_ReceiveNTRename(). smb_ReceiveNTRename() supports the
creation of HardLinks in addition to Renaming. smb_Link()
is a new function which creates HardLinks via cm_Link().
cm_Link() is a new vnodeops function which creates links
smb_ReceiveNTRename() does not support the File Copy and
Move Cluster Information operations described in its interface.
ReceiveNTRename is under documented in CIFS-TR-1p00_FINAL.pdf.
* When opening files via symlinks, we should follow the symlinks
until we reach the actual file stat cache entry. The stat cache
entry of the file should then be stored in the FID instead of
stat scache entry of the symlink.
* return bad operation errors for all unimplemented functions
even if we do not know the functions exist.
* Log bad packets and unknown operation packets to the trace log
* Map CM_ERROR_BADOP to STATUS_NOT_SUPPORTED instead of
* Update list of known CIFS operations to include all those listed
--- DELTA config for openafs-stable-1_4_x follows ---
windows-links-20040921 openafs/src/config/NTMakefile.i386_nt40 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168