[OpenAFS-devel] note to add for hp_ux110 build...

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Sat, 02 Dec 2000 12:51:06 -0500

--On Thursday, November 30, 2000 06:20:18 PM -0600 Nathan Neulinger
<nneul@umr.edu> wrote:

> hp_ux110 doesn't build obviously, but one thing should be added to the
> notes for it:
>
> You need to make sure the the KernDevKit package from the CoreOS media
> is installed.
>

> Any idea when the hpux support might get functional? I presume that
> ibm/transarc had to remove something to satisfy the lawyers? Is that
> something that is going to be corrected, or is the openafs development
> going to have to figure it out without help from ibm? (i.e. going to be
> a long time)

Anything that's been removed can basically be considered gone at this
point.
If someone who was intimately familiar with hpux 11 wanted to spend time on
this something might happen, but otherwise I suspect "a long time".

--
Derrick J Brashear